VS IP Monitor
VS(VeroniSoft) IP Monitor is a software allows you to monitor the network
connectivity of IP hosts on the Internet or LAN. The app
periodically pings, checks TCP ports or HTTP on user specified IP devices
(servers, routers, workstations). It is able to monitor
IP devices and show notifications when the status change. You can also view and access
shared folders, open web and ftp, ping, trace route and sending messages. VS IP Monitor generate status log files.
- Monitoring IP(IPv4,IPv6) devices
- Max. number of monitoring IP devices - depend on resolution of screen max. 70
- PING/TCP/HTTP monitoring
- Check Interval Ping:1-500sec, TCP:3-500sec, URL:5-500sec
- Visual(Box Design, Message Box), Sound(Text To Speech, Custom WAV) notifications
- Executing custom application or BAT File on status change
- Logging options to txt or csv file status log
- Is able to run five VS IP Monitor instance on the same computer
Price Single License: $4.95
Price Unlimited Company License: $25
OS: Windows 10/8/7/Vista
Size: 1.4 MB
The trial version of VS IP Monitor is fully functional for 10 days. After the trial
period has ended, you can purchase a licence and receive a License Key to continue
Buy Now via Paddle: Single License Unlimited Company License
Paddle - License Key and Instructions sent by email automatically after payment. Payment Methods: Paypal, Credit Card. Paddle Checkout require only email, Country and Post/ZIP Code.
Single License - is valid for a single person who uses the software on one or more computers (e.g. home PC, notebook, work PC, etc.), or it can be installed on one computer used by multiple people.
Unlimited Company License - grants you an unlimited installation and use
in all computers of your Company or Organization.
License Purchase Benefits:
- All limitations of unregistered trial version will be remove
- FREE lifetime upgrades to new VS IP Monitor versions
- FREE lifetime support
- You may refund your VS IP Monitor for up to 14 days.
End User License Agreement